Sailing with a yacht at sea: for many the ultimate dream ... But how do you start and what do you need?
Send a general license do you need if you are from a North Sea port at sea or if you want to go sailing on inland waterways. Sea-based, you need nothing.
We at Cape Horn Sailing are not involved in achieving this certification steering: therefore, there are plenty of specialist companies: check out www.nautiv.be.
For our part to teach sailing. Indeed, after the theory, you especially need to practice. With a papierke in hand you can not sail. But by itself the stick or the steering wheel to take to raise the sails, and a port to sail a yacht to build .... That we teach you
And to keep it simple we have only three types of training:
- a weekday maneuvers and motoring in the harbor of Zeebrugge: € 200 per person
- Intensive weekday, you ask what you want to learn and at what level: € 200 per person
- Intensive weekend: two full days at sea with sail Yahoo night: € 300 per person
What will you have after such an intensive day or weekend:
- the engine start and stop
- Using electronics
- a chart reading and interpretation plus combine chartplotter
- a sailing yacht from the box
- learning in a port and exits: if you can from Zeebrugge, you can for each port ...
- learn how to operate the sails: sharp boating, wind sailing, jibing ...
- build back in a box
The trainers are all real sailors from the race circuit with thousands of miles (race) experience per year ... you better not get in Belgium!