Zeebrugge or as otherwise agreed.
The marina of Zeebrugge is located in what is the old fisherman 'calls. Coming from Bruges-Zeebrugge expressway, take the direction of Knokke-Heist - Centre Zeebrugge (Zeebrugge-not bad). From then follow the direction 'Sea Front' or 'naval base' on your left to view Westhinder see. There you turn left.
For weekend trips, the customer on Friday from 20.00 on the hunt for his baggage to deposit it and sleep.
For day trips is sailed from 10.00 to 17.30 pm
Clothing and footwear
Sailing clothing (jacket and pants) can be booked at € 5 per pack per day.
Shoes with black soles are unacceptable. If you do not boat shoes, you can always use sneakers.
From 4 beaufort, wearing a life jacket mandatory. Do not worry about it: they are on board and are included in the price.
What to bring
Sleeping bag, sailing boots or deck shoes (no black or leather soles)
For longer trips you should take food and drink for the skipper;
Catering can be provided by appointment.
All arrangements are also possible.
Booking and payment
Each customer receives a booking contract and a duplicate invoice.
Only one full payment, the final booking.
In any case, there are dangers if no actual payment is made.
All unless otherwise agreed.
All prices on this site are VAT included.
The insurance includes:
- insurance "personal accident"for the crew
- insurance "liability"for the crew
- comprehensive insurance for the yachts and their inventory.
Included in the price
- Insurance (see above)
- Jackets and other safety equipment
- Two diesel engine hours
- Spi (provided that a spinnaker is only used if sufficient customers with spi experience on board)
- Weather Guarantee (see below for conditions)
- A deposit of € 500 for yachts to 40 feet and € 900 for the larger. This deposit must be paid in cash before departure. The deposit is refunded upon arrival at non-event.
- Food and drink for the skipper
- Diesel engine hour from the third (€ 6 per hour from the third engine hour, this will be deducted from the deposit)
- Mooring fees outside the port of Zeebrugge (for this calculation is about € 20 per night)
- Departure / arrival in other ports than Zeebrugge. Departures from Nieuwpoort, Ostend or may Breskens by paying a supplement, mutually agreed.
Example of one day at sea
From 9.45 am you will be met by the skipper (s) at the entrance to the pontoons in the marina of Zeebrugge. Meet and looking for your yacht. Then follows a short briefing with safety instructions and a brief presentation of the yacht itself.
Engine, losgooien and departure from the marina, you sit yourself already at the wheel or stick. The mainsail is hoisted .. by you. Fifteen minutes by boat from the port of Zeebrugge (always something to see and / or experience). and hop, now we're really at sea.
Depending on the direction of flow we are heading towards Oostende or Breskens. The wind comes from behind .. spinnakertje stabbing? Do not worry, the skipper will help you and five minutes later, as the beautiful colored sail. We walk a lot faster. Maybe instead of Nieuwpoort Oostende?
At 11.00 am sharp aperitif time .. There are certainties, even for landlubbers at sea!
Around 12.30 hours dock in Ostend or Breskens (efkens always exciting). Nice to eat in the yacht club or a nice picnic spot in the cockpit, you choose. Stretch your legs and a toilet stop ... and at 14.30 losgooien and back to Zeebrugge.
At 17.00 - 17.30 hours back solid ground under their feet, time for an après-sail?!
Meanwhile you can still own a yacht and control and manipulate you with healthy sips enjoyed "the other side of the coast".
They hunger for more ...
If the weather really paid trip impossible, by Cape Horn Sailing agree on a proposed new date later in the year. Other date or dates are subject to availability of the yachts.